Dr. James R. Teal, DDS - Plaza Family Dental Group - Carlsbad Ca Dentist
About Dr. Teal
Dr. Teal graduated from Emory University Dental School in Atlanta, Georgia in 1979 at the top of his class receiving his Dental License. He attended University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Science and has received training in Invisalign and was Invisalign certified in 2008.
Dr. Teal places an emphasis on precise dental work and using the newest and best techniques to provide the patient with the best result possible. He makes sure all of his patients completely understand what procedures will be done and what they entail.
Not only does he bring advanced experience in the dental field, he has the ability to make all of his patients feel at ease and feel like the treatment prescribed is honest and trustworthy.
In Dr. Teal’s free time he enjoys any hobbies that include his family and his friends such as sailing, surfing, hiking, camping, skiing, biking and much more.
Fun Facts About Dr. Teal:
- Dr. Teal is a USC graduate. (1979)
- He is married and has 4 children.
- Dr. Teal loves to surf, sail and swim.
- He enjoys family get-togethers.
- He loves his profession and has no intention to ever completely retire from dentistry.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Diego County Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists